Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection Specialists in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Do You Want to Protect Your Home and Hard Earned Savings?
If so, you've come to the right place
If so, you've come to the right place
The Premiere Medicaid Asset Protection Firm
Protect your Home, Investments, IRA funds and Savings from Medicaid, nursing home costs, creditors, laws suits and more
What is Asset Protection?
Asset Protection is proactive legal planning that protects your assets from threats such as long term care costs, nursing home costs, creditors, divorce, lawsuits and judgments.
Additionally, it allows a person with high long term care costs to protect their home and hard earned savings from the Medicaid spend down process. Which means, they can qualify for a Medicaid program to pay these costs without losing their home or savings.
Medicaid Planning Experts
Medicaid Plus, PC focuses on the special legal needs and concerns of those over fifty. Our firm has developed significant expertise in this area particularly in asset protection planning. A proper Medicaid Plan can protect your assets from the increasing costs of long-term care expenses or nursing home care.
It is key to start your Medicaid Planning early.
The cost of nursing home care can exceed $10,000 per month, and in some regions may considerably exceed that amount. How does one pay for such an expense, or even plan for such contingencies? Options include private pay, long-term care insurance, Medicare, Veterans’ Benefits, and Medicaid. Only about 5% of Americans have long-term care insurance and less than 1% of nursing home residents are currently receiving Veterans benefits.
The major alternative to private pay is therefore, Medicaid. By carefully designing a thorough Medicaid plan, security can be ensured for the spouse and a legacy preserved for surviving children. Failure to design a sophisticated plan may result in the spouse being unable to maintain his or her standard of living. In some instances, the family home may have to be abandoned. The rules of eligibility for Medicaid are strict.
To help a person navigate these rules, an attorney with expertise and knowledge of Medicaid Planning becomes essential.
Medicaid Asset Protection Planning with Medicaid Plus, PC.
The Medicaid Plus, PC Value Package
Our goal is to provide security for the spouse and preserve a legacy for the family.
Here’s what you get with a Medicaid Plus, PC consultation:
- Consultation with a Medicaid expert (90-120 minutes)
- We’ll review all public benefit programs that pay for long-term care.
- We’ll review strategies that help protect your assets.
- We’ll estimate how much money we can save you.
- We’ll value your financial accounts, automobile and residence.
- Our attorneys will evaluate your Existing Will, Living Will, POA & Trusts.
- Your consultation fee is applied to your final fee if the firm is retained.
- A written Detailed Asset Protection Plan tailored to your needs and goals.
- A binder containing your Asset Protection Plan and all documents.
- Medicaid Plus, PC will:
- Provide assistance re-titling your real estate, brokerage accounts, and other assets.
- Signing appointment in your home, hospital or nursing home, if necessary.
- Assist with changing your beneficiary designations on life insurance, annuities and retirement plans.
- Follow through until you become eligible for Medicaid. (or five years which ever first occurs).
- Provide regular scheduled updates.
- Our staff will always be available to answer your questions.
- Flat fees available. Includes telephone calls, follow up consultations and photocopies.
Our Medicaid plans insure the security of the community spouse and preserve a legacy for the children. We can assist in the preparation of asset protection plans, wills, living wills, general durable powers of attorney, trusts, Medicaid applications and other documentation, as required. Changes in government administration can prompt dramatic shifts in Medicaid eligibility laws.
Planning early allows you to protect significant assets. Every month you delay in planning can cost you an additional month of nursing home expenses. In those cases where planning was not done and the person is already in a nursing home, assets can still be protected, but the earlier the planning is done, the more money is saved. How much can you afford to lose?
We literally wrote the book on Medicaid Planning.
Contact us today to begin the conversation.
Please call Medicaid Plus, PC at 855.471.6771 or email us to arrange a consultation at your convenience.