Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection Specialists in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Do You Want to Protect Your Home and Hard Earned Savings?
If so, you've come to the right place
If so, you've come to the right place
The Premiere Medicaid Asset Protection Firm
Protect your Home, Investments and Savings from Medicaid, nursing home costs, creditors, laws suits and more
What is Asset Protection?
Asset Protection is proactive financial planning that protects your assets from threats such as long term care costs, nursing home costs, creditors, divorce, lawsuits and judgments.
Additionally, it allows a person with high long term care costs to protect their home and hard earned savings from the Medicaid spend down process. Which means, they can qualify for a Medicaid program to pay these costs without losing their home or savings.
Medicaid Planning Experts
Medicaid Plus, PC focuses on the special financial needs and concerns of those individuals approaching the long term care continuum. Our firm has developed significant expertise in this area particularly in asset protection planning, Medicaid planning and long term care planning.
A proper Medicaid Plan and Asset Protection Plan can preserve your assets from the skyrocketing cost of long-term care.
However, It's important to start your Medicaid Planning early.
The cost of nursing home care can exceed $10,000 per month and depending on the care you need or the area that you live in, it may be as high as $15,000/month.
How can anyone pay for expenses that high?, or even plan for such contingencies?
Most peoples options are private pay, long-term care insurance, Veterans’ Aid and Attendance Benefits, Life insurance or Medicaid.
Medicaid is the only option that will pay 100% of your long term care costs and you don't have to be broke to apply.
Having our office craft a thorough Medicaid asset protection plan, we can protect your spouse and preserve assets for your children and family.
Failure to provide a proper plan may result in a spouse's inability to maintain his or her standard of living, the loss of assets, the loss of a home, etc.
Medicaid Plus, P.C.'s Medicaid Asset Protection Planning
We provide security and asset protection for your spouse and family
During your Medicaid asset protection consultation:
- Consultation with a Medicaid expert
- We’ll discuss how Medicaid pays for long-term care and if there are any other programs available to you.
- We’ll review financial strategies that help protect your assets.
- We’ll discuss your financial assets to determine how much can be preserved
- A Detailed Financial Asset Protection Plan crafted to your needs and goals.
- An attorney will evaluate your Existing Will, Living Will, POA & Trusts and provide advise.
- Additionally, Medicaid Plus, P.C. will:
- Provide assistance re-titling your real estate, financial accounts, and other assets [if applicable].
- Assist with changing beneficiary designations on life insurance, annuities or other applicable accounts.
- Arrange document signing at your home, hospital or nursing home, if necessary.
- Submit your Medicaid application and follow through until you are approved for Medicaid
Our Medicaid asset protection plans insure the security of the community spouse and preserve you assets form the cost of long term care.
Planning early allows you to protect more assets and allows more choices. Planning early allows you to choose when and how much of your assets are preserved.
If you have a loved one in a nursing home, each month you delay in planning can cost $10,000 - $15,000 in nursing home expenses.
It's never too late, assets can be protected at every stage.
Contact us today
Please call Medicaid Plus, PC at 855.471.6771 or email us to arrange a consultation